Release date: 23rd of February 2023 at approx. 19:00 CET.
Improvements and bug fixes
- It is now possible to pass a multi-user field into the Recipient field of the Create Notification WorkPoint Automate step. This makes it possible to send notifications to multiple users using a single Create Notification step.
- Fixed various issues resulting in the incorrect people being set in the Created by- and Modified by fields when editing/copying items/entities.
- Fixed an issue where the Copy Entity step in WorkPoint Automate did not display a proper error when selecting a business module which did not have a master site.
- Fixed an issue where sending specific values from the Selected Items/Items array to an HTTP endpoint, the Selected Items/Items array being sent was empty.
- Fixed an issue where the WorkPoint installer would complete installing a new WorkPoint solution, but not update the progress in the wizard.
- Fixed an issue where the settings on the Import solution template page was difficult to understand. More helpful texts have been added to the page.
- Fixed an issue where tenant Url of exported processes did not get tokenized.
- Fixed an issue where business module title was not displayed correctly in WorkPoint Automate processes when using BusinessModule.Title.
- Fixed an issue where the Copy Entity step would display as working despite actually having completed it's function.
- Fixed various spelling errors in WorkPoint Automate.
- Fixed an issue where My Tools Target audienging did not support nested Active Directory groups.
- Fixed an issue where My Tools Target audiencing made the My Tools button not render.
- Fixed an issue where fields configured not to be copied using the Copy Entity step still got copied.
- Fixed an issue where search forms set up to use a specific view only showed the default view instead.
- Fixed an issue where Search Form steps set to use a specific view as default used the selected list's default view instead.
- Fixed an issue where list/library contents of entities copied using a Copy Entity form was not always in sync with the source entity.
- Fixed an issue where hidden views were not usable in WorkPoint Automate steps.
- Fixed an issue where clicking "Back" in a WorkPoint process would sometimes remove selections made in the previous step(s).
- Fixed an issue where buttons on the Finish step of WorkPoint Automate processes which linked to a specific URL would open that URL in the current tab below the process. Clicking the button again would open the link in a new tab. Buttons configured like this will now always open the link in a new tab.