WorkPoint Express 6.3.4 is being released on the 30th of March, 2023. The update contains an improvement and several bug fixes for the WorkPoint Express product.
- Simplified the login experience in WorkPoint Express. When activated and the necessary consent is given, users will no longer be prompted to log into the different services used by WorkPoint Express separately (WorkPoint Express web service, the WorkPoint365 WebAPI, SharePoint, etc.). Using the Simplified login in WorkPoint Express, these services are now united in a single login. WorkPoint Express will always attempt to automatically log you in with your currently logged in Windows account. This eliminates the hassle of typing in your username and password. Just select your Windows account when prompted, and you are in! You can read more about Simplified login in WorkPoint Express in this article.
Note that users will not be able to log into WorkPoint Express until the necessary consent for your use case has been granted. You can read more in the article linked above.
- Hovering the cursor over a site icon now displays a pop-up showing meta data of the related entity.
- Fixed an issue where setting an Email Manager enabled library as destination in the Quick Journalize window caused an error.
- Fixed an issue where default values of boolean fields were not set correctly when creating new items using WorkPoint Express.
- Fixed an issue where WorkPoint Express did not use default WorkPoint Automate processes for common actions.
- Fixed an issue where using members of AD-groups nested inside a SharePoint group used as target audience for My Tools buttons did not work.
- Fixed an issue where clicking the Options button on documents in the "Document Overview" window did not open the context menu for the document.
- Fixed an issue with synchronizing WorkPoint Express with the user's OneDrive folder where the process used the Title field instead of the Name field.
- Fixed an issue where journalizing e-mails from Outlook Online did not work properly.
- Fixed an issue where journalizing e-mails with special characters in the subject line produced an "Illegal characters in path" error.
- Fixed an issue where the system generated an "A access token could not be found" error.
- Fixed an issue where opening a document library containing a taxonomy field missing 'Customization/ArrayOfProperty' generated an error.