Release date: 27th of April 2023 at approx. 19:00 CET.
Improvements and bug fixes
- Various aspects of WorkPoint 365 has been optimized for better performance.
- Entities marked as favorite will now be removed from the favorites if the entity is deleted.
- Fixed various bugs.
- Fixed an issue causing the AuditLog job to fail.
- Fixed an issue where the WorkPoint installer was missing a step which adds the WorkPoint 365 app to the root site collection.
- Fixed an issue where all merge fields were available in Excel documents created from a template.
- Fixed an issue where values from choice field aggregations were displayed incorrectly.
- Fixed an issue where searching for templates when creating a new document set would return documents from across all sites on the solution.
- Fixed an issue where aggregation did not work with multiple child modules.
- Fixed an issue where the WebJob occasionally stopped processing new messages.
- Fixed an issue where sites created on business modules using the "Store sites as sub sites for parent" architecture did not work correctly.
- Fixed an issue where the Details Card webpart did not work correctly.