WorkPoint A/S is proud to announce a new release of WorkPoint 365, version 2.0.5. The release will go live by 25 April 2017.
This release includes the following new features and bug fixes.
The WorkPoint Express Panel - (for some users maybe just known as the "search feature" - to the right in the browser interface), has received a major upgrade.
Users are able to adjust the size of the panel by dragging the side. They can search for WorkPoint entities, documents, etc. in the same interface.
We have also added search refiners, a vastly extended search configuration and embedded the whole thing into WorkPoint Express as well. Read more on how to set it up here.
The observant reader will also note the changed icons. This aligns with the new WorkPoint Express
The other main feature of this release is the ability to have multiple pages on an entity. The small arrow next to the bread crumb above My Tools indicates the option of changing the page. This could be used when there is a need for organising large amounts of information. Read more on how to set it uphere.
- Performance when using buffer sites
- Improvements to Export/Import
- Improvements to Site collection creation and synchronization
- Fixed issue with custom themes
- Fixed issue with date pickers in wizards related to time zone
- Fixed issue with security replication using custom permission levels
- Fixed issue with inheritance and buffer sites
- Fixed issue with folders in document provisioning to list with more than 5000 elements
- Master site replication of settings on selected list fields
- Document provisioning to an existing document set
- Fixed issue with people picker not respecting user field settings
- Solved issue where localization of tab/MyTools names could be lost when switching between elements
We will host a webinar later in April to demonstrate the new features.
To help on with the update and for technical questions or issues, please contact your WorkPoint partner.
If you do not have a WorkPoint partner, please contact our team at email@example.com or +45 76 110 110 to get one.
As usual, I would like to thank all of the WorkPoint users and partners for continuing to provide us with good and useful feedback - this is crucial in order for us to continue developing software that adds business value and competitive advantages to your organizations. So keep it coming, we are listening.