WorkPoint is proud to release a new version. This release will go live 24 August 2017
Integration of Outlook tasks and events
Outlook calendar tasks and events is now integrated with WorkPoint365 and WorkPoint Express, making it possible to see your WorkPoint events and tasks in your Outlook calendar and task list. More info on how this workshere.
Content search – Email Manager emails
Users can now use WorkPoint Express for free-text searches in the body of emails stored in Email Manager or Email Manager 365. This feature is available when clicking the "Email Overview" button in WorkPoint Express.
Send mails to a team
A new feature now lets users right-click and send emails to other users that are connected to the entity site with people picker fields. This is helpful, for example when emailing a project team. Simply right-click on the site in WorkPoint Express and select "Send E-mail".
Filter on the WorkPoint Express search tree
The filter on the WorkPoint Express search tree now features a red dot if it is active. This makes it easier for the user to see if a search result is affected by an active filter. Clickherefor a guide to set up the filter.
Save entity from email
The wizard in WorkPoint Express that allows you to create WorkPoint module elements (e.g. a customer or an incident) based on emails, has been improved and enhanced. Check out the "Wizard configurator settings" in the administration module.
Integration to WorkPoint Help Center
As part of our initiative to improve user experience, WorkPoint Express now features a direct link to our online help centre. Simply click "help" from the WorkPoint Express menu.
WorkPoint Express – Product Improvements
- Improved entity search. The search is now performed as ”AND” search with space serving as divider between words
- Document folder on root site can now be saved as favourite
- Links lists are now supported in WorkPoint Express
- Email Manager 365: Mail download is streamed.
- Folders displayed in search tree for root site lists.
- Columns width on views is automatically saved.
WorkPoint Express - bugfixes
- Error when Word (.doc) documents saved
- Fixed problem with Express Panel not showing in Outlook 2016, caused by Kaspersky Antivirus.
- Throttling errors on document lists can be handled by using views with a filter returning fewer elements than the threshold limit.
- wpParent fields can now be used in client settings
- Problems with opening files converted to docx format