WorkPoint Express 6.4 is being released on the 8th of June, 2023. The update contains an improvement and several bug fixes for the WorkPoint Express product.
- It is now possible to hide or disable various document/item actions on lists and libraries in WorkPoint Express. It is for example possible to hide the option to create new items or disable the ability to delete. These settings are accessed in the WorkPoint Express settings -> System -> Miscellaneous -> User Interface -> More, and looks like the following:
- Fixed an issue where it was possible to add multiple sites with the same Url.
- Fixed an issue where different people experienced different results using My Tools button pinning. Additionally, WorkPoint Express now respects My Tools group target audience settings.
- Fixed an issue where Wizards opened in WorkPoint Express with Windows Regional settings set to Danish required you to use . instead of , as decimal character.
- Fixed an issue where copying e-mails with long subjects in WorkPoint Express with Email Manager resulted in an error.