Article published on the 28th of June, 2023.
In this article, we will demonstrate how to edit an existing WorkPoint Automate process.
2. Editing a WorkPoint Automate process
Editing WorkPoint Automate processes is done in the Process Builder inside the WorkPoint 365 Administration:
- In the Process Builder, we can start by searching for the process we want to edit. Alternatively, if we do not have too many processes, we may be able to simple find it in the full list of our processes.
- When we find the process we want to edit, we can click the process title to open in.
Alternatively we can click the "Options" menu, and select "Edit":
Either of these methods opens the process for editing in the Process Builder:
From here, we can add more steps or remove existing steps from the process. In this instance, we add the "Create a notification" step:
Next, we can save the process:
- To save the process as a draft (minor version), we can click the "Save as draft" button.
- If we want this new version of the process to be the one executed when the process is run by users, we also need to republish the process. To do this, we click the "Republish" button, which becomes available after the process has first been saved as a draft.
Note that only major versions of WorkPoint Automate processes can be executed.