Release date: 24th of August 2023 at approx. 19:00 CET.
Improvements and bug fixes
- Various improvements have been made to WorkPoint Automate which should increase performance of processes.
- Site collection maintenance now contains two jobs; one that runs daily and one that runs once a week. The daily job runs every day at around 2 AM, and the weekly job runs every Saturday at around 6 AM. You can read more in this article.
- This update introduces a refined event receiver architecture. It offloads event receivers by utilizing Azure Function App and Service Bus for optimized event handling, enhancing scalability and performance. This functionality does not require any configuration. You can read more in this article.
- It is now possible to customize the text on the Continue button on Input steps of processes. This can be done from the General tab of input steps in the "Button Title" field.
- General improvements to the Send To button has been implemented, which should fix some issues related to the button sometimes not showing up where it should.
- Fixed various issues where some adaptive expressions would show as valid in the WorkPoint Automate process builder, but fail during runtime.
- Fixed an issue where "SharePoint App" would be set as Event User for entries in Entity Activity Logs instead of the current user.
- Fixed an issue where starting a sub-process would display a push notification in the current window for the person who started it.
- Fixed an issue where newly created processes would not show up in the list of processes until the page was refreshed.
- Fixed an issue where the list of processes did not remember which filters were applied to the list or which process groups were expanded/collapsed.
- Fixed an issue where the Process Builder rich text fields saved line breaks on click.
- Fixed an issue where default values for Relation form cards were applied only to the first card.
- Fixed an issue where focusing a Value fields on conditions using the User or Group-type did not load initial results automatically.
- Fixed an issue with system process triggers writing to Entity Activity Log where not all events were recorded if adding items in bulk.
- Fixed an issue where process instance did not get terminated/cancelled if the process was closed before completion.
- Fixed an issue where clearing the message on the Finish step of processes did not work.
- Fixed an issue where the HTTP endpoint library did not support XML in the body.
- Fixed an issue where Item form process steps did not handle translated Managed Metadata terms correctly.
- Fixed an issue where it was not possible to navigate back up folder a structure in Search Form steps because previous locations were not displayed in the breadcrumb.
- Fixed an issue where the Send To button would sometimes disappear.
- Fixed an issue where using the "Reload page on process dialog close" option on processes would reload the page if the process was not completed. The process will now only reload the page if this option is enabled, the process is completed, and the "Close" button is clicked.
- Fixed an issue where processes opened from a link could not be closed but would display a plain white page.
- Fixed an issue where synchronizing external sharing settings for site collections did not work correctly.
- Fixed an issue where the "Show information to user" step did not render the message correctly.
- Fixed an issue where the top panel link to the parent module of an entity located on a module using Cross Module Parenting did not include a parameter for the wpParentEntityUniqueId, which would allow the user to go to the business module and only view child entities of the relevant parent.
- Fixed an issue where creating notifications failed if the user did not have access to the WorkPoint User Settings lists.