WorkPoint Express 6.5.0 is being released on the 31st of August, 2023. The update contains several bug fixes for the WorkPoint Express product.
- Fixed an issue where the Start date filter in Email Manager search would show results stamped after 9 AM on the selected day. It now includes e-mails stamped from 00:00 to 23:59 on the selected day.
- Fixed an issue where there was not clear way to return to a previous location in WorkPoint Express if a favorite entity had been opened. There is not a "Back" button which allows you to go back to your previous location.
- Fixed an issue where PDF conversion of Microsoft Word documents with text boxes in the header was not formatting correctly.
- Fixed an issue where clicking to view Details on a file transfer would generate an error.
- Fixed an issue where the Send E-mail from an entity functionality in WorkPoint Express did not work correctly for entities on business modules using folder partitioning.
- Fixed an issue where a technical resource in WorkPoint Express did not load correctly, resulting in a GetInternetMessageID error.