Release date: 7th of September 2023 at approx. 19:00 CET.
Improvements and bug fixes
- Optimized general performance of the WorkPoint 365 system.
- Improvements to the performance of synchronization of site collection permissions have been implemented. This should result in faster run speed of site collection synchronization when only selecting to synchronize permissions.
- Site collection maintenance now contains two jobs; one that runs daily and one that runs once a week. The daily job runs every day at around 2 AM, and the weekly job runs every Saturday at around 6 AM. You can read more in this article.
- WorkPoint ensures that users have access to the My Tools and Navigation menu when viewing lists in the new Microsoft Lists interface.
- Fixed an issue where link columns in Entity Details were not rendered correctly.
- Fixed an issue where an error was thrown for users trying to create new documents from templates using the advanced document wizard when current user mapping field was configured.
- Fixed an issue where jobs that a known to not be running would be trapped in the "Running" state. This resulted in other jobs in the "Pending" stage being blocked.
- Fixed an issue where a save conflict could cause permissions not to be updated.
- Fixed an issue where not all webhook requests triggered the associated flow.
- Fixed an issue where API requests did not contain information about where the request came from, i.e. SPHostUrl containing the WorkPoint site Url is now included.
- Fixed an issue where event triggered jobs did not contain details such as Item id, Business module id, and other useful information.
- Fixed an issue where the Release notes link displayed when updating WorkPoint 365 pointed to the wrong web location.
- Fixed an issue where some Normal users would be classified as Limited users, resulting in them having trouble with certain WorkPoint features.
- Fixed an issue where site collection security replication would fail if the site collection administrator had been deleted.
- Fixed an issue where in some circumstances entities did not change stage automatically even if all conditions were met.
- Fixed an issue where the security replication API was missing log traceability functionality.
- Fixed an issue where users were under some circumstances unable to create new sites.