Release date: 26th of October 2023 at approx. 19:00 CET.
Improvements and bug fixes
- On the "Finish" step of WorkPoint Automate processes, it is now possible to configure one or more actions similar to custom buttons but which will be automatically executed when the Finish step is reached. An example of use could be after a process which creates a document finishes, to automatically open the new document in Microsoft Word. These settings can be found on the Finish step under the "Auto execute" section:
- Creation of Microsoft Teams for WorkPoint entities through WorkPoint Automate now uses the Connection set up in the Process Builder to facilitate the creation.
- The Journal in WorkPoint Office Add-in now remembers the most recently used business module.
- When the solution ID used for the Journal in WorkPoint Office Add-in is only connection to one solution, that solution is now pre-selected in the add-in.
- Fixed various UI, UI language, and translation issues.
- Fixed various throttling issues which affected different areas of solutions.
- Fixed various date- and time field related issues.
- Fixed various elevated permissions related issues.
- Fixed an issue where the Relations web part did not display the Relation and Title fields.
- Fixed an issue where sub-processes on search form steps (Search entity form, Search form, and Search for item in list) set using an Adaptive expression referencing a parameter on a My Tools button (e.g., Parameters.subprocess) resulted in the button to create a new item/entity not appearing in the form.
- Fixed an issue where creating a new business module using the One Entity per Site Collection architecture automatically set the regional settings to UTC-08:00 and English (United States) instead of following the solution root site regional settings.
- Fixed an issue where sending notifications to a user in a notification profile with Emails enabled resulted in an error.
- Fixed an issue where item creation using the "Overwrite" Existing document output behaviour when a similarly named item already existed resulted in an error.
- Fixed an issue where errors related to the WorkPoint Event Bus did not appear in the WorkPoint Event Log.
- Fixed an issue where credentials for the integration to the Azure Event Grid using the WorkPoint Event Bus were cached for 24 hours, making it hard to configure on the go.
- Fixed an issue where the button to go to the homepage of the WorkPoint solution in the Home menu was sometimes disabled.
- Fixed an issue where if content approvals were enabled on a list with draft item security, if an Update Item process step was used with permissions elevation, the draft item (pending state) was only visible to the elevation account and not the actual user.
- Fixed an issue where Entity Search in the WorkPoint Express panel did not return any results.
- Fixed an issue where the opening the Express panel in an empty WorkPoint 365 solution broke the top panel.
- The labels for the X- and Y-axis of the Risk Matrix webparts are now centered according to the matrix elements rather than the webpart itself.
- Fixed an issue where the delivery date of a WorkPoint notification was incorrectly set in the Notifications list.
- Fixed an issue where the very first site created on a new business module using the One Entity per Site Collection architecture would fail.
- Fixed an issue where step names which contained dynamic values showed HTML in references (e.g., in Step Input fields).
- Fixed an issue where WorkPoint Automate processes would throw an error if referencing a custom form property with a space in its name.
- Fixed an issue where the Compress to ZIP WorkPoint Automate step did not work properly.
- Fixed an issue where the "Pin to toolbar" option created duplicate My Tools elements.
- Fixed an issue where System process triggers did not work with date comparisons.