Release date: 18th of January 2024 at approx. 19:00 CET.
Improvements and bug fixes
- Multiple improvements to various parts of the WorkPoint 365 system have been implemented, which should help improve overall performance
- Master site settings for each business module now contains a setting in which administrators can select lists (from the master site) which will not have WorkPoint event receivers added to them when creating new entities or performing master site synchronizations. This setting is useful if you e.g., have one or more lists on business module entities on which you know you do not need to trigger actions based on events. The setting looks like this:
- Updates made to documents in e.g., Microsoft Word using the "Auto save" functionality no longer triggers WorkPoint event receivers, which should optimize the systems performance
- The Numerator Service API can now use metadata fields from a defined source
- Steps inside a WorkPoint Automate system process triggered on either Entity- or Item updates can now use the "_before" values of variables, as was previously only the case in the trigger conditions.
- Importing WorkPoint Automate processes with the same ID as an existing process now grant you the option to override the existing process with the imported one. Previously, an error was displayed
- Fixed various issues in version 4 of the WorkPoint 365 product.