WorkPoint 365 now supports our powerful staging model.
The Stage WebPart
- Previous stage.
- Current Stage.
- Other possible stages.
Use stage filter view to get an instant overveiw of the content(tasks, documents, responsible etc.) associated with a project/case/company etc.on that particular stage.
- Click on a completed stage.
- Click on Apply stage filter.
- The tab webpart now only shows content created on that particular stage.
- Click here to remove the filter.
- Click on the active stage
- Click on Change stage
- Choose a new stage
- Click Continue
Edit stage specific values
- Edit stage specific values on the form that might be required.
- The deadline value will show up on the stage web part as a milestone on the current stage.