WorkPoint now supports our powerful staging model.
The Stage WebPart
- Previous stage.
- Current Stage.
- Other possible stages.
Use stage filter view to get an instant overveiw of the content(tasks, documents, responsible etc.) associated with a project/case/company etc.on that particular stage.
- Click on a completed stage.
- Click on Apply stage filter.
- The tab webpart now only shows content created on that particular stage.
- Click here to remove the filter.
- Click on the active stage
- Click on Change stage
- Choose a new stage
- Click Continue
Edit stage specific values
- Edit stage specific values on the form that might be required.
- The deadline value will show up on the stage web part as a milestone on the current stage.
The WorkPoint Stage Gate Model now also supports different view options.
The following view options are now available:
The standard view.
This view shows historic, currently active and future stages.
|compact||This view shows only the currently active and future stages.|
Shows the stages as a part of a flow.
The order of apperance is defined in the "Business module settings" of the list.
Setting it up
- Find the webpart on the site you wish to change.
- Click on "Edit page"
- Click "Edit snippet" on the staging webpart.
- In the dialog, find the '<div id="wp-staging-webpart-container">' line.
- Add the following property to this div: 'view-mode="<your desired view>"'.
An example for the project view will look like this:
<div id="wp-staging-webpart-container" view-mode="project">
Note that the view option is case-sensetive!
- Click insert and click "Stop Editing" in the ribbon on the page.
- All done! The staging webpart should now display the selected view.