It is now possible to have more than one site page pr. item in WorkPoint.
Activate Site Pages
To activate Site Pages, follow the steps below:
- open a SharePoint Management Shell and run the following commands to activate Site Pages Library.
- $web=get-spweb https://workpoint.adventurewind.com/Company1 <-Replace with URL of the business module Master Site.
Add a Site Page
- Open the business module master site URL in your browser
- Click on the Cog and click Add a page
- Name the page and click save
- Layout the page as you see fit and save it.
- The user can now change between the default Master Site layout, and the layout on the new page you have added.