With meta data inheritance it is possible for you to propagate meta data from a defined set of business module columns to lists on entity sites.
Access WorkPoint 365 administration
- Click here to open menu
- Click here to access WorkPoint 365 Administration
Open inheritance settings
- Click here to open the selected business module settings menu
- Click here to access the Inheritance administration interface
Select inheritance fields
- Select on or more lists that you want to inherit meta data from
- Add the fields you would like to propagate to the selected list items
Apply inheritance to existing items
When Inheritance settings are saved, they will only apply to new items on the lists.
- If you want to apply the inheritance settings to existing items, please click on "Run Inheritance"
- Details about the progress of the running job are shown here