It is now possible to synchronize a single item site with a given master site, before running a full master site Synchronization. This can be help full when verifying a change to the master site on an single item, before deploying the changes to all sites.
Access the Master Sites Synchronization settings
- From the WorkPoint administration dashboard click here to expand the settings
- Click here to access the Master Site Synchronization settings
Select the single site item to be synchronized with the master site
- We need to Insert the internal ID of the item to be synchronized in this field
How do I find the internal ID of a site item?
To find the internal ID of the site we want to synchronize we have a few options.
- Click on the business module where the item is located
- Click here to modify the default view
- Click here to add the ID field to the default view
- The Internal ID for each item is now visible
- Another option is to simply open on the site of the item you want to synchronize and check the ID in the URL
Start the single item synchronization
- Click here to synchronize the item
- The progress can be monitored here
- Once the synchronization is done, the status will change to completed
- A detailed log can be seen by clicking here
- detailed log view