Follow the steps below to resolve the "Office Is Not Installed On This Computer" issue.
Determining the Microsoft Office Edition
- In Microsoft Word click on the "File" menu
Opening the Account settings
- Then click on "Account" button
Opening About Word
- Click on the "About Word" button
Verifying the installed version 32bit/64bit of Microsoft Word
- The last part of the Microsoft Word version number indicates that this is the 32bit edition of Microsoft Office installed on this computer
Downloading the matching WorkPoint Express MSI file
- Download the WorkPoint Express MSI file matching your Microsoft Office version. And save it in the C:\temp folder (Create this folder if it doen't exist).
Installing WorkPoint Express with the correct parameters
- Click on the "Start" button located in the lower left corner of your screen and type "cmd" into the search.
- Click on the icon to start the Command Prompt
NOTE that you shouldn't run the Command Prompt as an administrator as this can cause problems if the user isn't a local administrator.
Executing the commands
- First type "cd \temp" and hit enter.
- Then type "msiexec /i "WorkPoint Express.msi" OFFICE=1 OFFICE15=1"
Please note that you will have to use the parameter fitting for your Microsoft office installation.
OFFICE16 for Microsoft Office 2016 and Microsoft Office 365
OFFICE15 for Microsoft Office 2013
OFFICE14 for Microsoft Office 2010
OFFICE12 for Microsoft Office 2007
You can now follow the standard WorkPoint Express installation guide located here: https://support.workpoint.dk/hc/en-us/articles/228237127 at the "Installing WorkPoint Express" step.