In this tutorial you will learn how to install our Microsoft Office add-in WorkPoint Express.
Open WorkPoint administration
Open your WorkPoint 365 solution in your browser
- Click this icon to expand the settings menu
- Click here to access WorkPoint Administration
WorkPoint Express download section
- Before downloading the installer you need to check which edition of Microsoft Office you are running - 32bit or 64bit
Follow the instructions in the next step to verify which edition of Microsoft Office you are running
Verify installed version 32bit/64bit
- The last part of the Microsoft Word version number indicates that this is the 32bit edition of Microsoft Office installed on this computer
Copy the WorkPoint Express setup key
- From the WorkPoint Express download section, select and right click the setup key and choose copy
Download appropriate version of WorkPoint Express
Click the download link for WorkPoint Express corresponding to the edition of Microsoft Office you are running - 32bit or 64bit
Run the WorkPoint Express installer
When the download has completed run the WorkPoint Express installation software.
- Click on Next to proceed with the installation
Insert the WorkPoint Express Setup Key
Use the keyboard shortcut combination CTRL + V to paste in the previously copied setup key
Confirm the installation
- Click Install to confirm the installation of WorkPoint Express
If prompted by the Windows operating system, click Yes to allow the installation
Finish the installation
The installation of WorkPoint Express has completed.
- Click Finish to close the installation Wizzard
Open Outlook to confirm successful installation
After the successful installation you can open Microsoft Outlook. In the right hand pane of Outlook you now have access to WorkPoint Express and more importantly all your WorkPoint 365 data.
- WorkPoint Express loads automatically in all the popular Office applications. Allowing you easy and instant access to your WorkPoint 365 solution.