In this tutorial you will learn how to install our Microsoft Office add-in WorkPoint Express.
Please note that if you use Email Manager in your Solution you will have to use the "Scripted Installation Guide" to also install WorkPoint Journalize flag.
The Scripted installation guide can be found here: https://support.workpoint.dk/hc/en-us/articles/206486658
Determining the Microsoft Office Edition
- In Microsoft Word click on the "File" menu
Downloading the appropriate WorkPoint Express setup file and copying the SolutionID
Open your WorkPoint 365 solution in your browser
- Click on the cogwheel in the top right corner of your screen to expand the settings menu
- Click on "WorkPoint Administration"
Opening the WorkPoint Express download section in WorkPoint 365
- Click "here" to access the WorkPoint Express download section
Installing WorkPoint Express
When the download has completed run the WorkPoint Express installation software.
- Click on "Next" to proceed with the installation
Inserting the WorkPoint Solution ID
Use the keyboard shortcut combination CTRL + V to paste in the previously copied Solution ID
Confirming the installation
- Click "Install" to confirm the installation of WorkPoint Express
If prompted by the Windows operating system, click "Yes" to allow the installation