Article last updated on the 2nd of March, 2022.
In this article, we will show how you can uninstall the WorkPoint Express Desktop client for Windows.
2. Uninstalling the WorkPoint Express desktop program
2.1. Windows 10
In this section, we will show how to uninstall the WorkPoint Express Desktop client in Windows 10.
- In the lower left corner of your screen right-click on the Windows icon
- Now click on "Programs and Features"
- In the list of programs find "WorkPoint Express" and click on it
- Then click on the "Uninstall" button
- Click on "Yes" to start uninstalling WorkPoint Express
- Click on "Yes" and wait for the uninstallation process to finish
You have now successfully uninstalled WorkPoint Express
2.2. Windows 11
In this section, we will show how to uninstall the WorkPoint Express program in Windows 11.
- Right-click the Windows icon in the bottom panel in Windows 11.
- In the menu, click "Apps and Features".
- Perform a search for the WorkPoint Express program.
- Click the options button for the WorkPoint Express program and select "Uninstall".
The following dialogue appears:
- To proceed, click "Uninstall".
The uninstallation process will now begin.