Article last updated on the 6th of December 2019.
In this tutorial you will learn how to install our Microsoft Office add-in WorkPoint Express.
Please note that if you use Email Manager in your Solution you will have to use the "Scripted Installation Guide" to also install WorkPoint Journalize flag.
The Scripted installation guide can be found here: https://support.workpoint.dk/hc/en-us/articles/206486658
Determining the Microsoft Office Edition
- In Microsoft Word click on the "File" menu
Opening the Account settings
- Then click on "Account" button
Opening About Word
- Click on the "About Word" button
Verifying the installed version 32bit/64bit of Microsoft Word
- The last part of the Microsoft Word version number indicates that this is the 32bit edition of Microsoft Office installed on this computer
Downloading the WorkPoint Express setup file
Now that you know which version of Microsoft Office you are running, you can download the new matching installer
For both .exe and .msi versions of WorkPoint Express, please visit this article.
Installing WorkPoint Express
When the download has completed run the WorkPoint Express installation software.
- Click on "Next" to proceed with the installation
Inserting the WorkPoint Solution ID
- Insert the Solution ID provided to you in an email from WorkPoint, if you haven't received any key contact WorkPoint support at email@example.com
- Click on "Next" to continue
Confirming the installation
- Click "Install" to confirm the installation of WorkPoint Express
If prompted by the Windows operating system, click "Yes" to allow the installation
Finishing the installation
The installation of WorkPoint Express has completed.
- Click "Finish" to close the installation wizard