In this tutorial you will learn how to install our Microsoft Office add-in WorkPoint Express.
Please note that if you use Email Manager in your Solution you will have to use the "Scripted Installation Guide" to also install WorkPoint Journalize flag.
The Scripted installation guide can be found here: https://support.workpoint.dk/hc/en-us/articles/206486658
Determining the Microsoft Office Edition
- In Microsoft Word click on the "File" menu
Downloading the WorkPoint Express setup file
- Now as you know which version of Microsoft Office you are running, you can download the matching installer
WorkPoint Express for 32 bit Microsoft Office Edition: http://download.workpoint.dk/software/x86/WorkPoint%20Express%20Setup.exe
WorkPoint Express for 64 bit Microsoft Office Edition: http://download.workpoint.dk/software/x64/WorkPoint%20Express%20x64%20Setup.exe
Installing WorkPoint Express
When the download has completed run the WorkPoint Express installation software.
- Click on "Next" to proceed with the installation
Inserting the WorkPoint Solution ID
- Insert the Solution ID provided to you in an email from WorkPoint, if you haven't received any key contact WorkPoint support at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Click on "Next" to continue
Confirming the installation
- Click "Install" to confirm the installation of WorkPoint Express
If prompted by the Windows operating system, click "Yes" to allow the installation
Adding your SharePoint Online site to WorkPoint Express
- Open on the "..." icon and then choose "Settings"
- If you tick this box you will be able to add a site for all WorkPoint Express users in your company. If you only want to add the site to your personal computer keep this box unticked
- Now click on "Add" to open the next dialogbox
- Choose "SharePoint 365" as Site type
- Choose "All versions"
- Insert the URL to your SharePoint Online site
- Enter a friendly name for your site
- Click on "Ok"