To be able to synchronize web parts via the Master Sites Synchonization, they need to be exportable. Follow the guide below to make web parts exportable.
Configure Web Parts to be exportable
- Open the Master Site on which you want to edit the web part and click on the cogwheel.
- Click on "Edit page".
Opening The Web Part Properties
- Mark the web part by clicking on it.
- Click on the "WEB PART" menu.
- Then choose "Web Part Properties".
Setting The Export Mode For The Web Part
- Click on the "Advanced" tab to expand it.
- In the "Export Mode" section click on the dropdown field and choose "Export all data".
- Then click on "Apply".