Updated 23th of February, 2021
- The Express Panel is unresponsive in version 3.6.6 and previous versions.
- On mobile devices, the stage band may not display stage names fully. This issue is especially experienced on mobile device held vertically.
- Display of the modules list in the left side panel on mobile devices may result in the lower part of the panel missing. This issue is due to an error in SharePoint Framework and we are currently awaiting a solution from Microsoft.
- For solutions running in classic UI, the tab control does not support display of views where timeline is enabled.
- Issue with missing metadata when copying documents.
- Issue copying pages on sites connected to WorkPoint sites.
- Issue with templates "Business module support" field and multiple languages.
- Issue with validation of required number fields in wizards not respecting the value 0.
WorkPoint Express: For WorkPoint 365 solutions provisioned after the release of 3.3.0 there might be issues with WorkPoint Express opening Change Stage, Document Wizards etc. If you experience this issue contact WorkPoint support.