Updated 22nd of September, 2020
- The Express Panel is unresponsive in version 3.6.6 and previous versions.
- On mobile devices, the stage band may not display stage names fully. This issue is especially experienced on mobile deviced held vertically.
- Display of the modules list in the left side panel on mobile devices may result in the lower part of the panel missing. This issue is due to an error in SharePoint Framework and we are currently awaiting a soluton from Microsoft.
- If creating a site column with the same name as a previous deleted site column and then run synchronization, it will cause an error.
- For solutions running in classic UI, the tab control does not support display of views where timeline is enabled.
- Issue with scroll and preview in Express Panel on mobile devices.
- When closing PowerApp with Exit(), the window doesn't close automatically.
- Duplicate header in the List View Web Part while loading. After the Web Part is done loading, only one header will be shown.
WorkPoint Express: For WorkPoint 365 solutions provisioned after the release of 3.3.0 there might be issues with WorkPoint Express opening Change Stage, Document Wizards etc. If you experience this issue contact WorkPoint support.