Updated 30th of March, 2021
- The Express Panel is unresponsive in version 3.6.6 and previous versions.
- On mobile devices, the stage band may not display stage names fully. This issue is especially experienced on mobile device held vertically.
- Display of the modules list in the left side panel on mobile devices may result in the lower part of the panel missing. This issue is due to an error in SharePoint Framework and we are currently awaiting a solution from Microsoft.
- For solutions running in classic UI, the tab control does not support display of views where timeline is enabled.
- Wizards doesn't respect the custom sort order on Taxonomy fields set in the Term Store.
- Issue with grouped view of template library are not shown correctly in the document wizard.
- Missing friendly error message if list web part view is invalid.
- Other entity support in template Library could be broken for old solutions.
- Site Pages are not an available scope in security rules on One Site Collections.
- Issue with the Discover feature not setting properties when registering site collection.
WorkPoint Express: For WorkPoint 365 solutions provisioned after the release of 3.3.0 there might be issues with WorkPoint Express opening Change Stage, Document Wizards etc. If you experience this issue contact WorkPoint support.