Updated 4th of November, 2022
- The Express Panel is unresponsive in version 3.6.6 and previous versions.
- For solutions running in classic UI, the tab control does not support the display of views where timeline is enabled.
- issues with removing selected terms in multi-value managed metadata fields in wizards. It is possible in the input field, to start at the end of the entered terms and use backspace to delete selections.
- Issue with automatically closing the PowerApp window when the app closes.
- Some advanced settings on document libraries are not included in Master site synchronizations.
- When Master site synchronization rules are enabled. All site pages are created on new sites when the synchronization rule conditions are not met.
- Issue with Master site synchronization when updating labels on existing terms.
- A user with special characters in his display name corrupts the top panel layout.
- The search web part having issues with double-clicking an item, the focus moves to the search bar. Can cause it to jump around.
- Creation of site collection fails when the language setting "translation into multiple languages" is enabled.
WorkPoint Express: For WorkPoint 365 solutions provisioned after the release of 3.3.0 there might be issues with WorkPoint Express opening Change Stage, Document Wizards etc. If you experience this issue contact WorkPoint support.