WorkPoint Express version 22.214.171.124 is being released on 12th of April 2019.
Settings to show/hide Create Task- and Create Appointment-buttons in right-click menu of WorkPoint Express
In WorkPoint 365, settings to either show or hide the option to create a task or an appointment in the right click menu of WorkPoint Express can now be set.
Improvements and bugfixes
- Send Email now look at OtherEntitySupport
- Managed meta data terms can no longer be set is IsAvailableForTagging = false
- Added Ignore List URL Names
- Certain lists have been hidden
- Fixed an issue where email meta data was not set in Email library under certain circumstances (#21861
- Fixed an issue where an error would appear when trying to archive an email with an attachment (#21914)
- Fixed an issue where WorkPoint Express did not remember the Solution ID after updating (#21988)
- Fixed an issue where certain meta data in the browser version of WorkPoint did not show up in WorkPoint Express (#22058)