Article last updated on the 6th of November 2019.
In the Modern UI version of WorkPoint 365, business module entity headers refer to a section between the entity meta data panel and the content on site pages. An example of a header is shown in the green box in the image below:
The header can be toggled either on or off, effectively setting the header to be shown or hidden.
2. Showing/hiding the header
Configuring whether the header should be shown or hidden can be done from the WorkPoint Administration:
- Click the "Home" button of the solution.
- Click the cog icon to access the WorkPoint Administration.
- In the WorkPoint Administration, click the "Layout and Theme" button in the left side panel.
- Check or uncheck the "Show Header" checker to show or hide the header.
- When after pt. 4, click the "Save Layout" button to save the configuration.
3. End User Guide
Clicking the header will return the user to the home page of the entity.
In this example, we will use the header to navigate from the documents library to the home page of an entity:
- In the Documents library of the entity, we click the header text (or icon).
- We have now been returned to the Home page of the entity.