Article last updated on the 29th of September, 2021.
This list contains hotfixes applied to WorkPoint Express from version 184.108.40.206 onwards.
Hotfixes are not regular releases and are only applied when there is a need for fixing a problem that cannot wait for a scheduled release.
Hotfixes are applied when necessary and should not create any disturbance or system downtime.
If you are experiencing issues using WorkPoint Express, please try and update to the latest version, which you can find in this article.
WorkPoint Express 220.127.116.11
Release date: 16th of September, 2021.
- WorkPoint Express no longer replaces commas with underscores when uploading e-mails and documents.
- When moving documents from one location to another in WorkPoint Express, the document version history now persists.
- When creating a link to a document in WorkPoint Express, the link will now open the associated application.
- E-mails can now be tagged with either "Incoming", "Outgoing" or "Unknown" direction tags. This tag is stored on a column on the e-mail library. This site column (wpEmailDirection) comes standard for all new solutions, but must be manually added to e-mail lists of existing WorkPoint solutions. The direction classification is displayed using an icon.
- A new "Send and Journalize" button has been added to the "New e-mail" window in Outlook. Clicking this button sends the composed e-mail and opens the Quick Journalize window, letting you select a location in WorkPoint to store the e-mail in.
- Fixed a bug which would cause WorkPoint Express to fail to upload an e-mail containing an iPhone picture.
- Fixed a bug which under certain screen resolutions and window scaling settings could make the "Add destination" button in the Quick Journalize window be hidden.