These release notes cover the new features and various improvements in WorkPoint 365 version 3.12.0, which was released for general availability on the 21st of October 2021 at approx. 19:00 CET.
Global Disclaimer Notification
In some cases, WorkPoint solutions need a disclaimer that specific users need to consent to before they are granted access to the data they are trying to the WorkPoint solution. In some cases, companies might want these kinds of disclaimers to be consented to on each visit. In other cases, consenting just once is enough.
Regardless, WorkPoint can now restrict access to WorkPoint solutions until the users have consented to a disclaimer, which is presented to them when attempting to enter the solution.
The following is an example of a global disclaimer:
You can read more about this feature in this article.
Improvements and bugfixes
- Data can now be inherited down multiple levels of parent/child entities (up to 5 levels is supported). You can e.g. inherit data from a company to a grand-grand child project.
- Security rules can now target user fields from current business modules as well as parent business modules. A security rule for project entity sites can e.g. target the Company responsible.
- Possibility to convert PDF files with PAC 3 standard requirements
- Opportunity to export advanced search results to the clipboard with possibility to hide certain columns
- Option to get status message shown as meta data on the document instead of only in the signature log when using digital signature.
- Fixed an issue where the Taxonomy picker in Wizards did not support custom sort orders.
- Fixed an issue where the GET /api/License/Features call did not work.
- Fixed an issue where the GET /api/License/UserLicense call did not work.
- Fixed an issue where the GET /api/Favorites/GetFavorites call did not work.
- Fixed an issue where solutions using a Foundation license shows stage information on some modules even though staging is not supported on Foundation licenses.
- Fixed an issue where stage changing would sometimes fail due to a version conflict.
- Fixed an issue where the sign-up page for the WorkPoint WebAPI would show an error after successfully signing up.
- Fixed an issue where Site Creation jobs would sometimes fail due to a version conflict.
- Fixed an issue where some wizards would show incorrect date values.
- Fixed an issue where the WorkPoint 365 WebAPI would fail when receiving API requests from WorkPoint Express.
- Fixed an issue where bucket site collections with no sub-sites belonging to a deleted business module would not be set back to the "Ready" status.
- Fixed an issue where the List View webpart would fail if creating site from buffer.
- Fixed an issue where Master Site Synchronization would sometimes fail with a "Cannot complete this action" message.
- Fixed an issue where Aggregation jobs did not generate Success/Error event log entries.
- Fixed an issue where Wizards could save to a library the user only had Read permissions to.
- Fixed an issue where Master Site Synchronization of Quick Navigation elements to renamed list/library views would fail.
- Fixed an issue where Security Replication jobs under some circumstances would result in an error.
- Fixed an issue where the default entity presentation was not installed on standard Management System solutions.
- Fixed an issue where Master Site Synchronization did not replicate the Title area layout type to underlying sites.
- Fixed an issue where Groupifying a site (creating a Team for an entity) failed.
- Fixed an issue where the list/library display type (List, Compact List, Tiles) was not synchronized during Master site Synchronization.
- Fixed an issue where custom view formatting was not synchronized during Master Site Synchronization.
- Fixed an issue where you could not start a new Master Site Synchronization if a synchronization of a single site was already running.
- Fixed an issue where the Lookup field type were selectable when adding an Activation Condition for Security Settings.
- Fixed an issue where values in Managed Metadata fields were not replicated correctly when the site was provisioned.
- Fixed an issue which caused an exception when running an Item Creation action with s Stage Change trigger.
- Fixed an issue where list/library navigation elements in version 2 of the Top Panel would overflow onto the entity details area.
- Fixed an issue where Staging on a business module could be enabled without first defining a stage model.
- Fixed an issue where incomplete stage models could be saved, e.g. stage models with stages but no transitions.
- Fixed an issue where site title under certain circumstances was not properly updated when changed through the Edit Entity wizard.
- Fixed an issue where entity list items were not properly locked with the Lock Entity action with the Permissions setting.
- Fixed an issue where Security Replication jobs would corrupt document sharing links, resulting in them no longer working.
- Fixed an issue where list names of favorites in WorkPoint Express were not translated in the right user language.
- Fixed an issue where users were not displayed correctly on WorkPoint Express licenses in the License portal.
- Fixed an issue where the user landed on the wrong search scope through the go to search function in WorkPoint Express.
- Fixed an issue where the site pages option in security rules on one site modules are missing.
- Fixed an issue where date picker starts on middle European standard.
- Fixed an issue with enabling last activity on business modules.
- Fixed an issue where in special circumstances site creation fails.