Article last updated on the 2nd of December, 2021.
If you experience that sites aren't being created correctly, or your business module is set to not automatically create sites for entities, you can create sites manually.
In this demonstration, we will show how to create sites manually for a business module which does not create sites automatically.
- Here we have an example case, which does not currently have a site.
To create a site for the example case, we perform the following steps:
- We select the case in the list.
- In the command bar, we click the "Create site" button.
- In the Site-column, an icon is displayed while the site creation job is running.
Once the site creation job is completed and the site is ready, the following icon is displayed:
- Clicking the site icon takes the user to the Example case's site.