Be advised that some of these bug fixes relate to the user interface and require an update of Modern UI. You can read more about how to update Modern UI here.
Release date: 16th of December 2021 at approx. 19:00 CET.
- It is now possible to start aggregation jobs for entities through the WorkPoint 365 API. When an aggregation job is started through the API, all configured aggregation jobs for the specified entity will be run.
- Fixed an issue with the Journalize e-mails from Outlook folders feature which caused in an error in WorkPoint Express.
- Fixed an issue where the E-mail Manager Journal security rule scope was selectable without an E-mail Manager license.
- Fixed an issue where the "Save and edit online" button when creating a document from a template did not open the document after creation.
- Fixed an issue where the Journal webpart was missing a setting to limit the results to items from the current site.
- Fixed an issue where managed metadata fields used as refiner was not rendered in the Express panel.
- Missing translations on view titles
- Fixed an issue with a missing scroll bar when viewing site contents in the breadcrumb, which caused issues with long lists of elements/folders.
- Fixed an issue where links in the Quick Links webpart was not updated properly during Master Site synchronization.
- Fixed an issue where the options in the Entity Filter on List View webparts were not sorted alphabetically.
- Fixed an issue where Quick Navigation elements containing numbers in their titles would not be correctly replicated during Master Site synchronization.
- Fixed an issue where download of e-mails from E-mail Manager journals in a web browser did not work properly.
- Fixed an issue where search webparts shown in small windows would not allow you to navigate to search result elements but instead return the user to the search input field.
- Fixed an issue where webparts did not replicate correctly onto sites located on business modules containing a space in the title.
- Fixed an issue where the setting to enable/disable Quick Launch did not get replicated during Master Site synchronization. An option for this purpose has been added to the Master Site Synchronization page in the WorkPoint 365 Administration.
- Fixed various UI element issues when checking/unchecking lists and list elements for Master Site synchronization.
- Fixed an issue where the preview of a template could potentially show a version of a template which was currently pending approval instead of the currently approved version. this could lead to confusion, as the document being created would not necessarily match the template shown in the preview.
- Fixed an issue where entries in Application Insights were logged with parameters, making the entries unnecessarily difficult to read.
- GetMappedPath fails for OneSite - Outlook Jounaling - Aarsleff
- Fixed an issue with version conflicts on site list event receivers when using the Last Activity feature.
- Fixed an issue where a failed Move Entity site job would try to delete the root web instead of the site collection.
- Fixed an issue where copying of folders and documents during a Move Entity site job would fail, giving the message that an item with the same key was already added.
- Fixed an issue where under certain circumstances, new Master Sites would default to Norwegian Quick Launch menus.
- Fixed an issue where some actions on the "New" menu on Document libraries went missing after a Master Site synchronization.
- Fixed an issue where the "GraphSubscriptionsRenewalJob" related to the Journalize e-mails from Outlook folders feature failed.