WorkPoint Express 18.104.22.168 is being released on the 13th of January, 2022. The update contains bugfixes and improvements for the WorkPoint Express product.
- The login technology ADAL (Azure Active Directory Authentication Library) has been replaced by MSAL (Microsoft Authentication Library) because ADAL is being deprecated by Microsoft. Users should not notice this change. This improvement was developed to ensure the best standard of security. Microsoft writes on the topic:
If you choose not to migrate to MSAL before ADAL support ends on June 30, 2022, you put your app's security at risk. Existing apps that use ADAL will continue to work after the end-of-support date, but Microsoft will no longer release security fixes on ADAL (https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/active-directory/develop/msal-migration).
- Fixed an issue rich text field did not render correctly in WorkPoint Express rich text editor.
- Fixed an issue where showing/hiding the side bar in Microsoft Office applications did not work correctly with standard SharePoint sites.
- Fixed an issue the document search input would keep active after focus changed.
- Fixed an issue which caused a WorkPoint Express related error when opening a Microsoft Outlook folder despite WorkPoint Express being disconnected.
- Fixed an issue where Microsoft Outlook would minimize when the last of pending emails attachments was saved.
- Fixed an issue various issues related to renaming files and setting properties after copying.
- Fixed an issue where the wrong CaseWare files would be opened.