WorkPoint Express 220.127.116.11 is being released on the 16th of September, 2021. The update contains improvements and bugfixes for the WorkPoint Express product.
- The "New Email" window now has a "Send and Journalize" button in the Message ribbon. Clicking this button sends the mail and opens the Quick Journalize window allowing you to journalize the e-mail sent.
- Users can now create mappings between Outlook folders and WorkPoint libraries/lists. E-mails moved to a mapped Outlook folder is automatically journalized in the mapped WorkPoint library/list. Visit this article for more information about this feature.
- E-mail libraries can now display an arrow signifying whether a journalized e-mail was outgoing or incoming.
- WorkPoint Express now supports opening Sigma files.
- Documents now keep their document histories after a move action.
- Fixed an issue where document links generated by WorkPoint Express behaved unpredictably. Links generated by the "Insert as Link" option now opens the document in the relevant Office application in your preferred web browser.
- Fixed an issue which caused an error attempting to journalize e-mails containing image files sent from iPhone devices.
- Fixed an issue which caused an error when trying to drag and drop e-mails with special characters in the subject line.
- Fixed an issue which caused some elements in the Quick Journalize window to sometimes cover the "Add destination" button.
- Fixed an issue where commas in documents and items uploaded through WorkPoint Express would be replaced with underscores.
- Fixed an issue where the Enter button would not start the Journalization process when using suggestions in the Quick Journalize window.
- Fixed an issue which caused an error when using copy-paste operations in WorkPoint Express.
- Fixed an issue which caused an error when using the "Send to" function on a relation in WorkPoint Express.
- Fixed an issue where Grouped views in WorkPoint Express did not work properly.