Be advised that some of these bug fixes relate to the user interface and require an update of Modern UI. You can read more about how to update Modern UI here.
Release date: 17th of March 2022 at approx. 19:00 CET.
- Fixed an issue where contact cards displayed when hovering over a person in the Entity Details webpart would display the wrong name.
- Fixed an issue where master site synchronization of the Quick Launch navigation menu failed if navigation elements contained relative URLs.
- Fixed an issue where site creation could fail without setting the job status correctly.
- Fixed an issue where request made through the WorkPoint API did not update the "modified" values on entities.
- Fixed an issue where the partner portal did not support features for the new platform.
- Fixed an issue where security replication did not always run list inheritance rules.
- Fixed an issue causing a PropertyOrFieldNotInitialized exception when manually running a site collection maintenance job.
- Fixed an issue with using special characters (specifically the + sign) in CaseWare file names.
- Fixed an issue with copying new document templates options for views which would sometimes fail if a value in SharePoint did not contain valid JSON.
- Fixed an issue where Event Settings would set default values for folders.
- Fixed an issue where attempting to mail merge documents not pointing to a template library in WorkPoint would cause site creation to fail.
- Fixed an issue where selecting to run master site synchronization on a single item would also synchronize existing buffer sites.
- Fixed an issue where a new inheritance job was not run on grand child entities if the grand parent entity changed.
- Fixed an issue where recreating buffer sites when a compliance rule to disallow deletion would throw an error. Now throws a warning and recreates the buffer sites without deleting the old ones.
- Fixed an issue where a notification e-mail would in some circumstances not be sent if the installation of WorkPoint failed.