Be advised that some of these bug fixes relate to the user interface and require an update of Modern UI. You can read more about how to update Modern UI here.
Release date: 19th of May 2022 at approx. 19:00 CET.
- The Aspose component in WorkPoint 365 has been updated.
- Modern UI now features German localization.
- Fixed an issue where Import/Export had duplicate job log entries.
- Fixed an issue where the Relations webpart automatically undid resizing.
- Fixed an issue where creating new items on site using My Tools did not work with different content types.
- Fixed an issue where the Rename file function (using the F2 keyboard shortcut) in SharePoint also opened the Express Panel.
- Fixed a bug where External users would see the My Tools bar, with buttons not being usable. External users no longer see the My Tools panel.
- Fixed an issue where the Entity Updated Trigger condition check failed when changing stage.
- Fixed an issue where Inheritance rules for fields were still enabled when inheritance was disabled.
- Fixed an issue where section collapsibility was not synchronized out during Master Site synchronization.
- Fixed an issue where the Numerator Service would provide entities restored from the recycle bin with new ID numbers.
- Fixed an issue where a "Start designing your site" pop up window would appear for every new site created in a business module.
- Fixed an issue with missing options for default sharing link type for Sharing-scoped security rules.
- Fixed an issue where an error on a single MyTools button caused the whole MyTools section to produce an error.
- Fixed an issue where dynamic site creation did not work properly.
- Fixed an issue where the Relations webpart would break if user did not have necessary permissions.
- Fixed an issue where the Quick Launch Navigation elements got sorted wrongly after having groupified the Master site of the business module.
- Fixed an issue where long site titles caused errors when groupifying the site.
- Fixed an issue where the Max storage consumption for site collection was not set correctly when using Register Site Collection API.
- Fixed an issue where the Inherit security rule on Site Pages did not work.
- Fixed various issues with the WorkPoint 365 Task Overview Webpart which truncated the View selector and wrongly flagged tasks as overdue even if completed.
- Fixed an issue with the Email Manager Web Part where downloaded Email .msg file could not be opened.
- Fixed an issue where template metadata inheritance did not work when a field had a default value.
- Fixed an issue where sites could get stuck in provisioning after entity creation.
- Fixed an issue when replicating a new site page to entities using Master Site Synchronization, which would fail on all entities.
- Fixed an issue where errors on site creation did not set the site status to failed.
- Fixed an issue where a Site Collection Synchronization job was not run on changes to group memberships on the root site.
- Fixed an issue where templates did not have a field for the name of the template without the file extension.
- Fixed an issue where the Action management item creation action on a manual triggered did not work.
- Fixed an issue where adding child entities without a parent resulted in an error.
- Fixed an issue where WebApp Jobs did not get properly dispatched and processed.
- Fixed an issue where the "Restrict delete" enforce relationship behavior was set on a lookup column, the system could not properly delete business modules.
- Fixed an issue where adding a document library from root site to favorites would cause the Express panel to crash.
- Fixed an issue where the Change stage wizard handled % data in number columns incorrectly.
- Fixed an issue with spelling errors in the WorkPoint Administration pages.
- Fixed an issue where getting mail merge fields produced an error if there were too many fields defined.