Be advised that some of these bug fixes relate to the user interface and require an update of Modern UI. You can read more about how to update Modern UI here.
Release date: 23rd of June 2022 at approx. 19:00 CET.
- Documents opened through the Express panel now opens in a separate browser tab.
- Fixed an issue where the name of the file generated from the Archives Administration was uninformative.
- Fixed an issue where the Email Manager webpart did not have the ability to show all relevant meta data. A button has been added to the configuration panel to enable more meta data in the webpart.
- Fixed an issue where the Presentation Layout Adaptive card editor did not validate the JSON input, which could result in errors in the logs due to invalid JSON.
- Fixed an issue where presentation layouts using Handlebars with multi-line text fields did not render correctly in the Entity details webpart.
- Fixed an issue where lookup fields in WorkPoint wizards did not limit searches to what was configured for the lookup fields.
- Fixed an issue where Stage links were not rendered in Modern UI. A button for this purpose has been added next to the Change Stage button.
- Fixed an issue where users which had been disabled for more than 60 days could not be enabled again.
- Fixed an issue where full security replication jobs could result in memory leaks.
- Fixed an issue where changing tabs in the Entity Details webpart could result in page jumping.
- Fixed an issue where columns in the popup to view items in the Risk Matrix webpart were not resizable.
- Fixed an issue where lookup fields were not rendered correctly in the top panel.
- Fixed an issue where sections were collapsed by default on new entity sites.
- Fixed an issue where Site Collection registration jobs were not visible in the event log.
- Fixed an issue resulting in a PropertyOrFieldNotInitialized exception related to the EnableMinorVersions field.
- Fixed an issue where the WorkPointSettingsSynchronizationJob failed to handle throttling.
- Fixed an issue which resulted in a StorageException.