WorkPoint Express 6.2.2 is being released on the 23rd of June, 2022. The update contains improvements and bug fixes for the WorkPoint Express product.
- WorkPoint Express now supports showing folders in document search.
- Fixed an issue where on a clean install of WorkPoint Express, the Document search icon did not show on the first run.
- Fixed an issue where Mail Merge Recipients failed if the "Journalize email after sent" setting was enabled.
- Fixed an issue where Journal links contained html.
- Fixed an issue where uploading items to through WorkPoint Express by drag-and-drop failed.
- Fixed an issue where archiving e-mails in WorkPoint Express from a public folder failed.
- Fixed an issue where sending a file to e-mail from Adobe failed regardless of whether Outlook was closed or opened.
- Fixed an issue where WorkPoint Express did not correctly support nested groups when setting up Azure Active Directory group filtering.
- Fixed an issue where WorkPoint Express created outlook mappings with incorrect business module IDs.
- Fixed an issue where resizing WorkPoint Express could result in the Search field disappearing, and it would not reappear if WorkPoint Express was maximized again.
- Fixed an issue where a "ADXServicesCTP" side panel would appear if the WorkPoint Express side panel was closed, and the user switched between Outlook folders.
- Fixed an issue which resulted in the Preview function in WorkPoint Express to throw an error.