Be advised that some of these bug fixes relate to the user interface and require an update of Modern UI. You can read more about how to update Modern UI here.
Release date: 18th of August 2022 at approx. 19:00 CET.
- The Details Card webpart now supports selection of a specific tab to show.
- Fixed an issue with missing German localization in the WorkPoint 365 administration.
- Fixed an issue where the WorkPoint 365 web API could time out when getting secret for KeyVault.
- Fixed an issue where deactivated WorkPoint Express users were not shown in the License portal and WorkPoint 365 deactivated users.
- Fixed an issue which resulted in the AcquireUserAssertionAccessToken method in the WorkPoint 365 WebAPI failing.
- Fixed an issue where the Audit Log job sometimes failed.
- Fixed an issue with the handling of instances of the WorkPoint app suddenly failing and requiring a restart.
- Fixed an issue where the Site Collection Maintenance job caused a memory leak.
- Fixed an issue where Action Management did not replicate metadata for folders.
- Fixed an issue where the client secret cache was never invalidated.
- Fixed an issue where file upload occasionally failed with the message "I/O error occurred".
- Fixed an issue where Site Collection provisioning failure did not log which field failed.
- Fixed an issue where views on document libraries got hidden and/or were not selectable.
- Fixed an issue where warnings regarding template ID values were logged incorrectly.
- Fixed an issue where synchronization of features did not exclude the hidden feature MUIWeb.
- Fixed an issue with memory leaks from the in Audit Log job.
- Fixed an issue where security replication did not handle permission levels which had not yet been synchronized.
- Fixed an issue where the names of users which no longer exist and which were configured in static security rules were logged as GUIDs instead of user names.
- Fixed an issue when changing stage, resulting in a "An item with the same key has already been added" error.
- Fixed an issue where the Entity Details webpart could sometimes affect other webparts - the Entity Details webpart is now being deprecated in favor of the Details Card webpart.
- Fixed an issue where site collection creation sometimes failed because of an uninitialized property 'TimeZoneId'.
- Fixed an issue where Site Collection maintenance jobs sometimes failed with a "PropertyOrFieldNotInitialized" exception.
- Fixed an issue where the jounalize flag was sometimes not for journalized e-mails.