Article last updated on the 27th of October, 2022.
Release date: 20th of October 2022 at approx. 19:00 CET.
- Date and time pickers in WorkPoint wizards now display week numbers, as shown in the following image:
- Fixed an issue where actionable links were missing in the top panel v.2.
- Fixed an issue where some documents in the advanced create document wizard could not be merged.
- Fixed an issue where site collection synchronization did not remove permissions for existing users or groups.
- Fixed an issue where master site synchronization could not be started.
- Fixed an issue where previously aggregated data was not removed if the aggregation source was deleted.
- Fixed an issue where site collection synchronization would in some circumstances overwrite site permissions defined by security rules on business modules using the One entity per site collection architecture.
- Fixed an issue where SharePoint group memberships were removed by site collection synchronizations.
- Fixed an issue where documents moved from one location to another did not correctly retain version number.
- Fixed an issue where the "Send to" functionality was missing on some document libraries.
To enable the "Send to" functionality lists/secondary document libraries on existing WorkPoint solutions, go to your "Update" page in the WorkPoint 365 administration:
In the URL of the page, insert "/AddDocumentActions" between the "/Update" and "?SPHostUrl" parts:
Now go to the URL.
You should be redirected back to the WorkPoint 365 Administration with the following message:
Now please run a Master Site synchronization with the list scope "Replicate Settings" enabled for each list/library on which the "Send to" functionality should be enabled:
Afterwards, the event receivers on business module lists need to be reattached.
You can do this by going to the "Update" page in the WorkPoint 365 Administration, and adding "/ReattachEventReceivers" between the "/Update" and "?SPHostUrl" parts of the URL:
This URL should take you to the following page:
To reattach the required event receivers, click the "Queue" job" button bellow the "Reattach Business Module List Event Receivers" header.
Once the job is done, the "Send to" functionality should work on lists/libraries.