WorkPoint Express 6.3.0 is being released on the 20th of October, 2022. The update contains improvements and bug fixes for the WorkPoint Express product.
- The 64-bit version of WorkPoint Express is now installed in the "Program Files" directory instead of the "Program Files (x86)" directory.
- The WorkPoint Express panel is now hidden by default in the E-mail Overview window.
- Introduced File Manager for WorkPoint Express. Using File Manager, upload of files through WorkPoint Express no longer stalls the WorkPoint Express user interface. You can read more about File Manager for WorkPoint Express in this article.
- WorkPoint Express now allows users to browse their OneDrive files and folders in a designated OneDrive tab. You can read more about browsing OneDrive in WorkPoint Express in this article.
- The need to enter the tenant name when adding a new site to WorkPoint Express has been removed, and is now extracted from the site Url provided.
- It is now possible to hide the context menu options to view properties of list/library items and create new list/library items. These options is accessed in the WorkPoint Express settings -> System -> Miscellaneous -> More (under "User Interface").
- It is now possible to drag and drop e-mails from the Quick Journalize window to lists and libraries in WorkPoint Express.
- Fixed an issue where sorting elements ascending/descending ignored folders
- Fixed an issue where the "Send email" functionality did not handle lookup values correctly.
- Fixed an issue where the login prompt when adding a new site would get hidden behind WorkPoint Express if it was set to "Always on top".
- Fixed an issue where the WorkPoint Express datastore webservice login would not appear if the setting "Automatically show sidebar when Outlook starts up" was disabled.
- Fixed an issue where WorkPoint Express could get stuck in a sign-in loop if guest user access was not configured.
- Fixed an issue where some WorkPoint related files and registry keys were not removed after uninstallation/reinstallation of WorkPoint Express.
- Fixed an issue which would sometimes result in a NullReferenceException when clicking the "Show side panel" in Express in Microsoft Outlook.
- Fixed an issue where WorkPoint Express would get blocked by Microsoft Endpoint Manager.
- Fixed an issue where the "Open in File Explorer" context option was visible despite the functionality having been deprecated. The option to enable or disable this functionality is accessible in the WorkPoint Express settings, but if the setting is disabled, it will disappear, and can no longer be turned back on.
- Fixed an issue where e-mails journalized using Quick Journalize would be deleted from Outlook if the "Move dropped e-mails from Outlook as default" setting was enabled.
- Fixed an issue where the option to synchronize a library with OneDrive would produce an error.
- Fixed an error where members of an administrator group set in WorkPoint Express were not correctly granted access to WorkPoint Express settings.
- Fixed an issue where moving from field to field using the Tab key on the keyboard did not move focus consistently.
- Fixed an issue with Send Mail when selecting individual e-mails which resulted in an error.
- Fixed an issue where editing managed metadata fields resulted in an error.
- Fixed an issue where the wpEmailDirectionTax field was missing in the term store.
- Fixed an issue where the wpEmailDirectionTax field was not correctly set when e-mails were journalized.