Release date: 26th of January 2023 at approx. 19:00 CET.
- It is now possible to update a boolean field upon completion of a WorkPoint Archiving job, e.g., a "Has been archived"-field.
- It is now possible to pass parameters from a parent process to a sub-process. An example of use could be when needing to select a specific document in a WorkPoint Automate process. If the document does not exist, a sub-process is run which creates the document. The parent process information can be accessed in the context of the sub-process via Instance.Parent.
- Changed WorkPoint 365 API's to use delegated permissions for ConnectToSite, GetEntity and GetMailMergedWordDocument.
- Fixed an issue where the Danish translation of the error message when a user is not permitted to run a specific process was not applied.
- Fixed an issue where it was not possible to set translations on Quick Navigation menu buttons despite multiple languages being available.
- Fixed an issue where links to entity sites would be generated before actual site was created, resulting in a malformed link.
- Fixed an issue where Entity forms in WorkPoint Automate processes did not correctly use the target field on Lookup fields.
- Fixed an issue where data inheritance did not always work correctly.
- Fixed an issue where User fields in WorkPoint Automate process steps did not respect the "Choose from" setting on the field.
- Fixed an issue where WorkPoint 356 performed poorly when retrieving site collections using SiteCollectionHelper.GetSiteCollections, which could result in slow creations of sites.
- Fixed an issue where child entities were not updated during data inheritance despite inheritance to children was enabled.
- Fixed an issue where the Service User refresh token was not saved correctly, resulting in the Create team WorkPoint Automate step now working.
- Fixed an issue where the Journal Add-in would request a solution ID from all users instead of pulling it from the settings.
- Fixed various issues with throttling to make WorkPoint 365 more stable.