WorkPoint Express 6.3.3 is being released on the 2nd of February, 2023. The update contains an improvement and several bug fixes for the WorkPoint Express product.
- Replaced the DotNetBrowser component with Microsoft Edge WebView2. From WorkPoint Express Version 6.3.3. onwards Windows 10 or newer is required. You can read more in this article.
- Fixed an issue where an error was thrown if users without necessary permissions attempted to cut an element in WorkPoint Express. A dialogue will now appear asking the user if they want to perform a copy operation instead.
- Fixed an issue where the Quick Jounalize dialogue would require users to enter required meta data from the default content type of target library instead of the selected content type.
- Fixed an issue where users of the Journal Add-in for Microsoft Outlook would ask users for Solution ID when attempting to journalize e-mails through the Microsoft Outlook mobile app.
- Fixed an issue where journalizing e-mails via drag-and-drop did not set the journalize flag for the selected e-mails.
- Fixed an issue which resulted in an error when right-clicking a calendar in Microsoft Outlook and then returning to e-mail.
- Fixed an issue which resulted in a "Login_hint is duplicated" error when loading the DotNetBrowser component.
- Fixed an issue where the setting to enable/disable the "Show OneDrive tab" and "Use File Manager to upload" could not be locked.
- Fixed an issue where attempting to lock the "Show OneDrive tab" and "Use File Manager to upload" settings would disable them.
- Fixed an issue where column adjustments on task lists, e.g., column width, were not saved.
- Fixed an issue where Message ID on sent e-mail was not set if Outlook used Cached mode.
- Fixed an issue where the "Enable" link for inactive WorkPoint Express users would not appear for eligible users. The date the user was deactivated will now also appear in the list.
- Fixed an issue where the journalize flag was not always set due to throttling. A caching mechanism has been implemented to address this issue.