Article last updated on the 18th of June 2020.
This list contains hotfixes applied to WorkPoint 365 from version 2.0 onwards.
Hotfixes are not regular releases and are only applied when there is a need for fixing a problem that cannot wait for a scheduled release.
Hotfixes are applied when necessary and should be invisible for users, i.e. not create any disturbance or system downtime.
WorkPoint 365 3.7.2
Release date: 16th of June 2020.
Be advised that improvements and bug fixes related to the user interface require an update of Modern UI. You can read more about how to update Modern UI here.
- Improved Power platform connector
- Improved support for signed document in Base64 string
- Improved WorkPoint version on event log error entries
- Improved rendering of Lookup fields in List View webpart
- Improved List View webpart to redirect to library with filter settings on List View title click
- Improved rendering of multi line text in List View webpart
- Improved feature scope on site collection level to master site settings and sync
- Fixed the placement of "Saved search"
- Fixed preview buttons which were not fully displayed on mobile devices (tablet)
- Fixed the exception: "The object has been updated by another user since it was last fetched."
- "Link Title" has been removed from the Grouping section when editing the WP365 - List View webpart
- Fixed an issue where Site Collection Maintenance Job log showed title while running, but went blank when complete
- Fixed an issue with synchronization of existing read only content types failing
- Fixed an issue where the WP365 List View webpart would not show an error if dependencies could not be loaded
- Fixed an issue where site title was not set for all supported ui languages on site creation from buffer site
- Fixed an issue where Master site synchronization did not synchronize toolbar settings for Classic UI List View webpart
- Fixed an issue with using inherited fields in numerator fields
- Fixed an issue with Modern UI navigation menu which was not visible on entity sites when using a mobile browser
- Fixed an issue with site collection provisioning jobs which could run on same site collection url
- Fixed an issue where it was longer possible to see active users count
- Fixed an issue with "Send to" and wrong modified time in index
- Fixed an issue in WorkPoint Express: When creating PDF/ZIP files, the load bar in the wizard did not progress, but the job was executed.
WorkPoint 365 3.7.1
Release date: 26th of May 2020.
- Improved stage settings to include more data from content types
- Improved option to synchronize the Document Library 'New Document' Menu
- Improved Site collection maintenance to check delete site collections for any change in status
- Improved option to cancel pending jobs
- Improved the user experience when launching actions from the 'Send to...' button
- Improved bucket site collections to now use technical name
- Improved caching strategy to use 'In memory' caching for some static values like tenant id
- Improved sending mails from WorkPoint with SendGrid as provider
- Improved placement of preview in Advanced Search Webpart
- Improved Advanced Search Webpart to trim duplicate results
- Improved refiner panel in narrow view in Advanced Search
- Improved alternate line colors in partner portal
- Improved create/update entity wizard to use date functions as default date value
- Fixed difference between the titles of Sharing Settings with the one used in SharePoint
- Fixed a message shown if access denied in relation webpart
- Fixed an issue with Signup wizard. Now checks licensed production solutions when using license key
- Fixed audience targeting not set on one-site
- Fixed document copying through wizard which gave "A file with the name Documents/Change Management Policy.docx already exists." if copied to the same folder.
- Fixed an error in security settings where Limitation field was displayed by internal name
- Fixed an issue where rating settings was not set by master site synchronization
- Fixed a wrong status in log with dataimport
- Fixed an issue where Multi site site collection setting on module triggered too many sites collections being created
- Fixed an issue with date format i Modern UI Search webpart
- Fixed an issue with the Relation web part where it collapsed groups when deleting relation
- Fixed an issue with check on permission level name in site collection sync, which was case sensitive
- Fixed an issue with the Zip index file. Now uses the regional setings in SharePoint to display modified date for files
- Fixed the translation of command sets
- Fixed an error in mail merge sending mail using action
- Fixed a mismatch between pricelist and license portal
- Fixed a null reference exception error on Associated Member Group in security replication
- Fixed an issue with MyTools Modern UI Customized action not working in Internet Explorer
- Fixed an issue with Mail Merge where it changed document when doing mail merge
- Fixed issue merging document with both vertical and horizontal orientation in Merge to PDF
- Fixed an issue with file merged as PDF or Zip not triggering aggregation or getting a document id
- Fixed an issue with 'ÆØÅ' in index with ZIP generation
- Fixed an issue with people picker in wizards. Now uses debounce searching to avoid too many requests to backend
WorkPoint 365 3.6.6
Release date: 23th of April 2020.
Note that due to an error, the version number shown for this update in the system is 3.6.5. This is wrong. If your system shows 3.6.5 as version number, you are up to date. If your solution is using it, you should update Modern UI as well.
- Modern UI stage band should only display valid stages
- Compact view for Modern UI stage band
- Performance issue with large term sets in managed metadata field for wizard
- Limit on 40 chars in word template mail merge setup
- Issue in Security replication when 2 users have the same name
- Site Collection synchronization fails if default associated groups for owners, members or visitor is not set on root site collection
WorkPoint 365 3.6.5
Release date: 23rd of March 2020.
- Cannot change sites enabled for business module on classic solutions
- OneSite Business Module creation often fails
- Issue with Site Collection sync for SharePoint groups with site title in name
- Lookup choices must be sorted by Title in wizard
- Group#64 web templates is not available in Discover settings
- Wizard search fails when searching on additional lookup field
- Exclude fields from content type hub in site collection provisioning
- Content type hub is found by discover
- Issue when provisioning master site on management system solution template
- Teams Sync - SharePoint Tabs is connected to master site, and not to entity site.
WorkPoint 365 3.6.4
Release date: 12th of March 2020.
New additions post-deployment due to errors.
- Mobile Browser View feature is not disabled on new Master Site for One Site Business module
- Issue with WorkPoint 365 Store app wizard
- Wizard validation message for user field must be displayed next to field
- Buffer Sites Settings Page is missing refresh
- EMM Audit Log Search filter not working on dates
- Site creation job doesn't always retry site creation if failed once
- Issue with configuration of aggregation with type Count
- Scheduled Jobs can save a 0 interval if you enter an invalid number (1,5)
- Issue with illegal characters in Entity details modern ui web part
- Site collection sync of taxonomy fields doesn't tokenize term anchor id for field
- Run now button does not work with EMM scheduled jobs
- Replication of Content types field links doesn't work if fieldname is not the internal name of the field
- Column default value doesn't on sites with whitespace in Url
- WebAPI Sign up throws error "No Auth State"
- Error when adding addtional documents from search in advanced Document Wizard
- Deleted site collections are not excluded from total site collection count
- Wizard permissions doesn't work for AD group nested in a SharePoint
- Aggregation not running after manual trigger of Item Creation Action
- WorkPoint list view web part entity filtering doesn't work on views with no query
- Issue with IsAlive check for running webjobs
- Site Collection Creation can fail when root is classic team site and solution is modern
- Create/Edit Word template fails for business modules with a field title greater than 64 characters
- Site Maintenance can throw page timeout
- WorkPoint 365 Express panel and wizards doesn't work in Classic UI on iOS device
- Display site icon when using additional lookups in WorkPoint List View Web Part
- WorkPoint 365 classic tab downloads two msg files when opened
- Web application no longer returns cookies without SameSite attribute
WorkPoint 365 3.6.3
Release date: 24th of January 2020.
- The button 'run job' on aggregations does not follow the rest of the admin ui
- Set default release type when creation new customer in partner portal
- Wrong error message in browser console when no business module settings is found
- When Create Field is chosen as Target field in Add Aggregation, the field created is wrong
- Error when creating site collection creation jobs from site collection admin portal
- Check existing RelationTypes/RelationPairs on provisioning of new standard solution
- Allow Full Security Replication to run simultaneously on different business modules
- Master site on One Site module has wrong welcome page
- Issue with message size in Storage Queue
- Spelling errors in app provisiong wizard text
- Aggregation is not running when item is deleted on Task list
- Issue with Office 365 Group security rule when user is from parent module
- Document libraries in wizards are not translated
- Special characters in entity title names are not rendered correctly in lookup fields in wizard
- Error when changing site settings on a business module
- Standard value is not set for boolean fields in wizards
- Stage change wizard redirects to site
- Loading site collection term sets fails on multi site collection
- Template Library Edit Link only work if if Title has a value
- Template Library Edit Link is not working in Edge browser
- Frequency are not set correctly on edit of scheduled job
- Can't edit Notify actions
- Different issues with the Modern UI Search Web Part
- Listview Webpart shows too many results if a entity field have no value
- Missing Translations for Taxonomy- and People pickers
- Wizard controls fails when Cloud app security is enabled
- Issue with inheritance of parent field to child module
- Create Entity from email wizard fails on EMM archiving
- Inheritance fails when creating fields on entity site list
- Problem with synchronizing content type translations accross site collections
- WorkPoint Search webpart fails to render date properties
- Terms and termset in Taxonomy picker is not displayed in user language
- Min/max value for number fields in entity wizard is not working
- The WorkPoint search webpart trim dublicates
WorkPoint 365 3.6.2
- Issue with site collection creation if owner is company administraton
- Issue with required metadata on Create/Update entity wizard when changing content type
- Issue with provisioning af classic templates
- Site creation fails if you have the notebook feature activated and are using buffer sites and are having special characters in the entity title
- Static security rules not working when using SharePoint groups
- Timeout errors on Redis
- Inheritance does not include the WP parent field
- ItemUpdating is not triggering security update when using external users
- "Browse folders" in the new document wizard is slow
WorkPoint 365 3.5.3
- Adding users to Office365 group only gets the first 100 users from Azure AD
- Document Number Not working when copy between libraries on the same site
- Nintex Workflows are not deleted
WorkPoint 365 3.5.2
- When creating documents with mail merge from the document wizard the author of the document was set to the SharePoint App
- Express Panel Performance Issues addressed
- Issue with provisioning of taxonomy fields on newly created Modern Site Collections addressed
- Wizards fails when no license
WorkPoint 365 3.5.1
- BM child inheritance is adding fields to not only select child modules
- Web job Dispatcher - Missing Job title for SiteCreationJob
- Risk webpart can not open risks if the risks have empty values in person fields
- WorkPoint jobs gets stuck, but status remains set to running
- Jobs gets started, but never gets completed
- Dispatcher does not save change on jobs
- Site field opens link in new tab
- Aggregation fails when saving empty aggregation result for date fields
- Security replication with parent fields fails if parent is set to DoNotInherit
- Site collection sync fails when ensuring group owner
- Folder is not set when document wizard is opened from WorkPoint Express
- Forcing default value on copy does'nt work for checked out documents
- Security replication job not queued on site creation if entity security mode is set to manual
- Field value changed check for users fields is not always working
- Unable to select existing aggregation field when modifying an aggregation
- Can't cancel a job in web job dispatcher settings
- Project Template is missing task list
WorkPoint 365 3.3.2
- New modes/scopes for disclaimer settings
- Caching of disclaimer users
- Improve logging on creating of Office 365 group and on applying Office 365 group security rules.
- Improve error handling in scheduled Penneo Digital Signature job
- Ensure Limitaion field value check on documents/Items security rules isn’t case sensitive
- Ensure SP2010 workflows always runs with user context on stage change even though "Workflows can use app permissions" feature is active (#22232)
- Fix issue with creation of calculated fields on site collection provisioning and synchronization
- Fix issue with “Edit Relation” link in TabView webpart for Classic UI (#22213)
- Fix issue where Title field was not inherited when Items/Documents was created from an Item Creation Action (#22225)
- Hide existing service user password when editing Audit log settings or Service User settings (#22111)
- Change stage after entity metadata is set set to avoid conflicts with workflow trigger (#22102)
- Fix issue where the Security Settings People picker wasn’t populated with existing values when editing a Security rule
- Fix issue with Export/import of solutions containing a Stage Content type with a Managed Metadata field
- Fix issue where the Action job didn’t respect the order of actions in the action trigger (#10255)
- Fix issue where Yes/No field was always true when editing a Security Activation Condition (#22188)
- Ensure default entity permissions is set to entity creator on site creation (#22186)
- Suspend Site Collections on Site Collection maintenance if site collection is deleted or unavailable on tenant
- Fix issue when loading Government Archive settings page (#21815)
- Fix timeout issue when running site maintenance on large site collections (#21866)
- Handle issue for certain fields when comparison of Before- and AfterProperties I event receivers
- Fix localization issue of Change Stage Wizard (#22046)
- Handle favorites with no parent when adding new favorites (#22028)
- Update Site collection behavior recommendations for business modules.
WorkPoint 365 3.2.3
- Possible to select multiple business modules for a result group in search settings
- Business module security trimming in wizards and express panel
- Added option to disable WorkPoint event receivers for service accounts
- Added option to disable WorkPoint event receivers for the SharePoint System Account (SHAREPOINT\\system)
- Fixes regarding "Keep Document Number on Move" in numerator service.
- Include documents from subfolders when inserting tables in document templates
- Ensured that business modules settings are always cached with app permissions and added security trimming when necessary
- Handle Limited Users seeing Edit functionalities that should be hidden.
- Exclude invalid fields from Repost page content type in solution export
- Handle list view threshold is exceeded when searching for entities in wizards
- Fix issue with PeoplePicker control
- Ensure content type search field always uses equal when searching for entities in wizard
- Fixed wizard resizing issue in Modern UI
WorkPoint 365 22.214.171.124
- Option to disable Event Receivers for specified service accounts in migration scenarios.
- Fix minor issues on EMM Smart Journalization and EMM Shared Access settings pages.
- Stop favourite sorting from navigating to favourite being sorted in WorkPoint Express Panel.
- Added support for selection mode (People Only/Users and Groups) on user fields in wizard people picker.
- Fix issue with keeping document number when using SharePoint Modern UI built-in move function multiple times on the same document.
- Ensure OneNote documents get document id from Numerator service.
WorkPoint 365 3.2.1
- New solution provisioning template
- Possibility to create a blank WorkPoint solution in Modern UI without Business Modules.
- Fix Action Management support for item creation in Picture Library
- Fix issue with new items webpart when updating business module settings
- Fix issue with Numbering Service "Keep document number on move"
- Fix issue when adding Tilte as inheritance field with default value
- Fix issue when loading EMM sync config page when there is no sync list infos defined in the configuration
- Fix issue with missing icons for some jquery ui controls on administration pages
- Ensure tagging field is set correctly in Business Module site list event receiver (i.e. has been promoted from Office Documents)
- Set ReadOnly in SchemaXML for Doucment Id field.
- Improved support for custom permission levels
- Updates to EMM Smart Journalization and EMM Shared Access settings page UI update
- Improve reliability and stability of WorkPoint settings cache
- AuditLog Stability Improvements
- AuditLog - Prevent that 2 jobs runs at the same time
Modern UI Bugfixes:
- EMM Web part: Solve pagination issues
- EMM Web part: Use 'JournalizeDate' over 'OrigDate' when available
- EMM Web part: Solve sorting issue
- Fix bug where master site sync always replicates items if no item creation actions are active. even if the scope is not selected in the sync configuration.
- Fix to Nintex Workflows
- Check entity permissions before letting user see "Create site" and "Site management" buttons in List view and DisplayForm.
- Export ComposedLook handler to ensure theme is set on new one site sitcollections.
- Ensure we don't get listitem in site event receiver if it's checked out.
- New security settings for site collection sync
- Exclude lists from selectable document libraries in wizards.
- Ensure license check is ignoring case on useremail
- Changes to audit logging
- Fix issue with wrong context when ensuring item location on ItemAdded bm site event receiver.
- Change batch size for list item load and fix error on retry logic when updating inheritance fields to aviod timeouts.
- Ensure duplicate content type fieldlinks can't be added.
- Fix issue when adding favorite as a user with only read permission to the Favorite list
New solutions are now provisioned with app5
Fixed issue with Site Creation from web api
Prefixed Current User Mapping fields with CurrentUser_
Fixed wrong resources in apply branding
Avoid logging app@sharepoint as active user
WorkPoint 365 126.96.36.199
Add hidden method in update controller to ensure itemlocation i property bag for all entity webs
Added support for current user item mail merge
Add hidden method in update controller to ensure workpoint base fields
Ensure child tabview gets created with correct title localization
Ensure we use title resources for child bm as tab view title resoruces when creating new tab
Fix content type replication issues with enterprise keyword fields
Exclude hidden enterprise keyword field (TaxKeywordTaxHTField) from content type fieldlink replication
Fix issue with deletion of all buffer sites
Error in template Project Management Modern UI provisioning template
Set clientcontext request timeout to infinte when exporting/applying provisioning template
Ensure the app product id is stored in settings list on provisioning
Ensure workpoint failed email is sent if db operation fails on solution provisioning
Removed duplicate field from case managment template
Add null check for business module when getting webs to be deleted
WorkPoint 365 188.8.131.52
Support for additional production apps to avoid throttling issues.
WorkPoint 365 184.108.40.206
Fixed issue with editing excel templates with no major version.
Fixed missing link to joblog for scheduled dynamic site creator.
Ensure lookup fieldlinks are removed from content types when exporting a solution.
Show left hand navigation on pages with managed navigation.
Fixed issue with managed metadata fields when creating/updating items using the Web API.
WorkPoint 365 220.127.116.11
Fixed issue where new document id was not generated by the numerator service when copying an office document.