Release date: 13th of June 2023 at approx. 19:00 CET.
Improvements and bug fixes
- The process of moving from using WorkPoint 365 version 3 to version 4 will now be referred to as an "upgrade" instead of a "migration" to better reflect what is actually happening during the process. Due to the fact that no data is being moved at any point during the process, we felt like this process is much more akin to an upgrade, as new features are being made available, and some older ones are updated with new options and opportunities.
- Due to the introduction of Premier Support for Partners, the ability to report bugs through the WorkPoint 365 Administration and the Home menu of WorkPoint solutions have been removed. This change requires an update to Modern UI.
- Fixed various security related issues.
- Fixed an issue where the job dispatcher was working too slow to keep up with the job queue size.
- Fixed an issue where webparts were not being added to master sites on Project Management solutions.
- Fixed an issue where the Site Maintenance page in the WorkPoint Administration was unreachable due to timeout on solutions with a large amount of data.
- Fixed an issue where aggregation jobs sometimes threw System.OutOfMemoryException exception.
- Fixed an issue where the Copy Entity wizard did not display available lists for which the user only had Contribute permissions.
- Fixed an issue where the "Send to..." window did not close when selecting an action to run.
- Fixed an issue where the Document set wizard failed if the list contained more than 5000 items.